[SNCNW home] - [SNCNW 2020]
16th Swedish National Computer Networking Workshop (SNCNW 2020)
- Registration is required to
- The workshop will use Zoom with a "SUNET Zoom" invitation
distributed to registered attendees with one calendar invitation
per workshop day.
- The calendar invitation will also contain a link to online
- Workshop presenters are expected to show their slides with the
"share screen" function in Zoom.
- Presentation slots are 15 minutes plus 7:30 minutes
- Participants, please mute your microphones when not talking!
- People speaking are encouraged to use video, others may turn
it off to improve performace.
- The sessions will have session chairs just like a physical
workshop with the following tasks:
- Introduction of speakers
- Coordinate the questions/discussion
- Monitoring the chat and "raised hands" for questions from
- Keeping the time, and if needed, remind the speaker
- Questions and discussion are most welcome!
- During presentations, questions are preferrable initiated by
"rasing hand" in Zoom, or writing in the chat, but asking
directly is also ok!
- Some Zoom support information: